To fix homemade crispy Bitter-gourd chips is a tasty procedure & expert selection for those who don’t similar bitter gourd. Most of us avoid this salubrious vegetable coz of its bitterness. But the crunchy & crispy chips version makes a best solution for it. These gustatory modality nifty sliced into sparse rounds, deep fried amongst masala coating.
This is a real uncomplicated recipe. Before frying, the chips are coated inwards a lite batter amongst but the correct total of seasoning. The batter adds flavor as well as ensures the chips are crisp.
Also, it makes an fantabulous selection every bit a snack for eve tea.
Hope y’all endeavor & relish this crispy chips made of bitter gourd…:)
- Bittergourd / Pavakkai / Karela – three nos
- Gram flour – ½ cup
- Rice flour – three tsp
- Red chilly pwd – 1 tsp
- Chat masala pwd – ¼ tsp
- Oil to deep fry
- Salt to gustatory modality
- Wash the bittergourd as well as pat dry.
- Slice off the piece of job yesteryear as well as tail as well as thus cutting the bittergourd into sparse rings.
- Put these sparse rings inwards a plastic container as well as sprinkle 1 tsp of tabular array salt over them.
- Mix them well,so that the rings are fully coated amongst salt.
- Keep aside for one-half an hour.
- The tabular array salt volition crusade the bittergourd to hand off all its H2O as well as roughly of its bitterness.
- After one-half an hour, drain all excess H2O from the bittergourd.
- In a bowl, accept gram flour, rice flour, ruby chilly pwd, chat masala, tabular array salt as well as 1 tsp of oil.
- Mix well.
- Add the sliced bitter gourd to the flour mix.
- Sprinkle few drops of H2O thus that the masala coats all the pieces well.
- Heat the cooking fossil oil inwards a deep pan on medium flame.
- When hot , add together the masala coated slices picayune at a fourth dimension & tyke till crispy.
- Stir oftentimes amongst a slotted ladle.
- When cooked, drain as well as seat onto newspaper towels.
- Store inwards an air tight container. It stays crisp for a long time.
- Enjoy the crisp & spicy bittergourd chips amongst your pipe hot coffee/ tea or every bit a side for curd rice.
Related Quick Links: